Bible League International serves the under-resourced Church with Bibles and training to transform lives worldwide through God’s Word! Our team is excited about God’s calling on our ministry and serves Him in His mission for the world, with commitment and joy. We hope you will consider His leading in using your God-given gifts and abilities to help fulfill the Great Commission in serving at Bible League International! For more information about Bible League International, visit https://www.bibleleague.org/. Also take a moment and view our careers video to learn more about our culture through our staff at Bible League.
The Publishing Group Administrative Assistant will assist in inventory management globally as well as logistics management of global and local shipments of Scripture Engagement and Bible resources.
1. Assist in Logistics coordination for the movement of Bible League International resources within deadlines established by Logistics Manager.
2. Assists with the inventory and sales processes as given by the Inventory Manager.
3. Create a system for the successful implementation of a Library loaning system.
4. Support and successfully work with the team.
5. Perform other responsibilities, as requested by the VP of Publishing.
1. Must be a Christian, having a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. Must also agree with our statement of faith and conduct his/herself in a Christ-like manner.
2. Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in such fields as Project Management, Procurement and Logistics, Inventory Management and Library management a bonus.
3. A willing learner of new skills and processes.
4. Computer Skills: Word, Outlook, Excel, project management software (TBD).
5. Excellent time management and organizational skills and able to meet tight deadlines.
6. Must have excellent organizational, problem-solving, project management and communication skills.
1. Comply with established organizational rules and policies.
2. Perform duties efficiently and responsibly.
3. Utilize time for maximum effectiveness and productivity.
4. Demonstrate a consistent attitude of cooperation and cultural sensitivity.
5. In day-to-day responsibilities, this position will carry out Bible League International’s core values which are:
Performance appraisal will be conducted at 90 days and six months and 12 months then annually thereafter by their manager.
Bible League International offers employees a comprehensive benefits package including a generous 401k plan. As a part of our Statement of Faith BLI champions the training and professional of our employees. If you want to learn more about this exciting role or if you would like to apply, please visit our application site here.
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Bible League International is a nonprofit, non-denominational, faith-based organization. Pursuant to the Civil Rights Act Section 702, the Bible League has the right to hire only candidates who agree with Bible League’s Statement of Faith and profess Jesus Christ as their personal Lord and Savior.