Digital Content Creator
This is not just a job opportunity, this is an opportunity to transform lives!
We are seeking a Digital Content Creator to create written and visual content for digital communications that connects our audience with our mission. This position reports to the Director of Digital Marketing to execute digital communication strategies for the marketing team. The Digital Content Creator researches and identifies key stories, and shapes those for use in online channels including eAppeals, eNews, donate pages, blogs, social media and internal newsletters.
When submitting your resume, please include a link to an online portfolio, or attach 3 pieces of your sample work that demonstrate a creation of a voice and digital content writing experience across web pages, blogs, email or social media. These can be attached as a Word document, or PDF, or can be linked within your resume.
- Write and edit content for a variety of digital communication channels including email appeals, newsletters, website appeals, blog posts, social media, and video.
- Identify and select compelling stories to work within the scheduled theme and shape those stories for digital communications.
- Identify and select photos (and visual elements) to complement these stories that support the message and provide visual interest.
- Write compelling actionable content that produces high response rates and optimal user engagement for email and web.
- Work closely with the Digital Marketing Director to understand how copy is performing and use that insight to refine future copy.
- Take an active role in reviewing and proofreading marketing collateral for grammatically accurate copy and seek out emerging trends to enhance our messaging to our digital audience.
- Must be a Christian, having a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. Must also agree with our Statement of Faith and conduct him/herself in a Christ-like manner.
- Minimum of 2-4 years of directly relevant experience in content creation, writing, and development of marketing communications.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (e.g., Marketing, Communications).
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate in a variety of styles and appeal to different audiences (direct-oriented sales copy, social media posts, narratives, etc.).
- Solid understanding of today’s digital marketing trends, especially for web, email and social media, and can identify new opportunities for communication to our digital audience.
- Strong familiarity with social media platforms, especially Facebook and Instagram, understanding their features and capabilities to reach a digital audience.
- Proven collaboration skills that enhance teamwork, and the ability to contribute ideas in group environments that achieve team goals.
- Developed creative senses and a keen eye for visually appealing design/photography to enhance the digital message.
- Must have strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines while maintaining attention to detail.
Responsible to: Director of Digital Marketing
Responsible for: Creative Content used in eAppeal, eNews, Donate Pages, Ministry Impact emails, Blogs, websites, and Video Scripts
Collaborates with: Senior Vice President of Marketing and Development, Digital Marketing Strategist, Webmaster, and Director of Editorial Services
A performance appraisal will be conducted after the initial 90 days and 6 months of a new position and annually thereafter by the Director of Digital Marketing.
Bible League International offers employees a comprehensive benefits package including a generous 401k plan and tuition reimbursement. As a part of our Statement of Faith BLI champions the training and professional development of our employees. If you want to learn more about this exciting role or if you would like to apply, please visit our application site here.
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Bible League International is a nonprofit, non-denominational, faith-based organization. Pursuant to the Civil Rights Act Section 702, the Bible League has the right to hire only candidates who agree with Bible League’s Statement of Faith and profess Jesus Christ as their personal Lord and Savior.