The Executive Assistant (EA) is part of the President’s Office and provides support to the President/CEO, the Board of Directors, and the Executive Leadership Team. The EA reports to the President/CEO and supports the President’s Office administratively, manages the agenda, and collaborates in communication and representation.
The EA is part of the Executive Leadership Team and manages meeting times and minutes. The EA supports the Board Chairman as the chairman leads the Board in its responsibilities and participates in board meetings and committee meetings as the administrative support.
Bible League International serves the under-resourced Church with Bibles and training to transform lives worldwide through God’s Word! Our team is excited about God’s calling on our ministry and serves Him in His mission for the world, with commitment and joy. We hope you will consider His leading in using your God-given gifts and abilities to help fulfill the Great Commission in serving at Bible League International! For more information about Bible League International, visit https://www.bibleleague.org/. Also take a moment and view our careers video to learn more about our culture through our staff at Bible League.
1. Represent the President’s Office in alignment of the core values of Bible League International and in its priority of relationship and transparency.
2. Provide administrative assistance to the Board of Directors, chairman and all other members, in their governance responsibilities.
3. Provide administrative assistance to the President/CEO in the day-to-day operations of the President’s Office.
4. Participate in weekly and strategic Executive Leadership Team meetings. Responsible for scheduling, organizing, and recording of minutes.
5. Collaborate with the President/CEO on global board relationships and participation. Facilitate board relationships based on needs of the partnerships and board development strategies.
6. Connect with other departments for optimal collaboration of the President’s Office with all departments.
7. Develop systems of collaboration, filing and communication for the President’s Office. This includes board documentation, organizational documents, and other relevant information.
8. Coordinate and collaborate with the administrative team (or other EVP admins) for agenda alignment, organization calendar, and matters that arise from this meeting.
8. Support the other admins and leadership in organization-wide events or in other occasions as needed.
8. Occasionally supports other ELT members when needed.
8. Performs other duties as requested by the President/CEO.
Reports to: President and CEO
Collaborates with: Board Chairman
In day-to-day responsibilities, this position will carry out Bible League International’s core values which are:
You will meet with your manager in alignment with our fiscal year to discuss accomplishments and priorities four times per fiscal year.
Bible League International offers employees a comprehensive benefits package including a generous 401k plan. As a part of our Statement of Faith BLI champions the training and professional of our employees. If you want to learn more about this exciting role or if you would like to apply, please visit our application site here.
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Bible League International is a nonprofit, non-denominational, faith-based organization. Pursuant to the Civil Rights Act Section 702, the Bible League has the right to hire only candidates who agree with Bible League’s Statement of Faith and profess Jesus Christ as their personal Lord and Savior.