Human Resources Coordinator
This is not just a job opportunity, this is an opportunity to transform lives!
BLI is seeking a strong HR professional to work in collaboration as part of the HR team in various human resource responsibilities to establish an environment where Bible League International employees are engaged, thrive and are highly productive. This position will mainly assist in Recruitment and Onboarding, Benefits Administration, Employee Wellness, and Performance Management. This is an exciting role and will have the opportunity to have exposure to all the different HR functions.
- Assist in the full cycle recruitment processes which includes: posting the position on applicable job posting sites, screen incoming résumés within ATS, coordinate interview schedules and travel, and responding to candidate inquiries.
- Support benefits administration including: open enrollment, billing, and disability claims.
- Assists with the Recognition Program including milestone anniversaries, anniversary gifts, and Give-A-Wow administration.
- Coordinate new employee onboarding sessions. Assist, as needed, with the new hire mentoring program.
- Provide support with employee wellness initiatives including the employee activity challenge, employee wellness fair, lunch and learns and ongoing staff awareness and education.
- Assist in Performance Management administration by helping to manage the annual review process, organizing and tracking submitted and completed reviews, responding to routine questions and sending out reminders to managers and employees.
- Maintain all employee files and records.
- Help facilitate smooth communications flow within the department and recommend ways for the department to operate more efficiently. Provide recommendations and assist in making appropriate changes and /or updates to online HR pages, employee handbook, and the HRIS system.
- Respond to requests for assistance from employees and forward requests as necessary to the appropriate HR Generalist or EVP of Administration in a timely fashion.
- Stay current on HR laws and compliance related to recruitment and hiring practices, BLI offered benefits and payroll and salary administration and recommend updates to policies and forms as needed.
- Must be a Christian, having a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. Must also agree with our statement of faith and conduct his/herself in a Christ-like manner.
- Candidate should possess a minimum of 2-3 years’ verifiable experience within an HR department or team ideally including benefits, recruitment, and HRIS and ATS experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or related field is required. An earned aPHR, PHR or SHRM-CP is a plus.
- Should have excellent administrative skills, including filing, organization and be proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Capable of making routine decisions in the place of HR Generalists.
- Ability to work with people at all levels throughout the organization and be team-oriented.
- Must demonstrate initiative on projects along with an interest in growth and development in field of Human Resources.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to handle multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
- Should present self professionally always with staff, applicants, and the public in person, on the phone or via email.
- Must possess strong attention detail and accuracy.
- Must have the ability to handle matters with sensitivity and confidentiality.
Bible League International offers employees a comprehensive benefits package including a generous 401k plan. As a part of our Statement of Faith BLI champions the training and professional of our employees. If you want to learn more about this exciting role or if you would like to apply, please visit our application site here.
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Bible League International is a nonprofit, non-denominational, faith-based organization. Pursuant to the Civil Rights Act Section 702, the Bible League has the right to hire only candidates who agree with Bible League’s Statement of Faith and profess Jesus Christ as their personal Lord and Savior.