This is not just a job opportunity, this is an opportunity to transform lives!
Responsible and accountable for meeting the daily and monthly needs of the organization for gift processing, donor service, fulfillment, and data entry. Donor service includes regular phone contact along with electronic and e-mail communications to our partners. Timely fulfillment of all internal and external inquiries.
Bible League International serves the under-resourced Church with Bibles and training to transform lives worldwide through God’s Word! Our team is excited about God’s calling on our ministry and serves Him in His mission for the world, with commitment and joy. We hope you will consider His leading in using your God-given gifts and abilities to help fulfill the Great Commission in serving at Bible League International! For more information about Bible League International, visit https://www.bibleleague.org/. Also take a moment and view our careers video to learn more about our culture through our staff at Bible League.
- Read, code, process, and batch donor gifts and handle data entry as needed using the Studio Enterprise database. This includes all types of donations.
- Ongoing telephone communication with donors and customers as needed and follow up work as required.
- Maintain accurate information in CustomQ database to sync with Studio Enterprise database.
- Charge credit card donations using the keypad terminal and Studio Enterprise. This includes a daily credit card batch, web-generated batch, and recurring transaction batch.
- Prepare batch processing of daily credit card gifts.
- Balance, close and handle the end of day process.
- Handle AQ2 daily closing process, which includes preparing, downloading, and balancing batches from AQ2 environment into donor database.
- Process and refund credit card gifts upon approval from Director of Partner Services.
- Handle incoming and outgoing calls to our partners, in a kind manner providing the holistic Bible League message. Assisting them with questions and prayer requests.
- To process gifts from and follow-up for the major & middle donor teams.
- Answer partners and customer’s inquiries via phone, e-mail, and mail. Have great writing and talking skills to engage the partner and customer to be able to portray the mission of Bible League.
- Run the daily EFT process.
- Oversees the handling of return mail, including organizing the mail and updating the addresses.
- Back up for receipt letter updates, label production, FlexMail envelope printer program and production program.
- Support and assistance to the other Partner Services Representatives.
- Effectively articulate the vision, mission, identity, services, and funding needs of Bible League International to our partners.
- Perform other duties as may be required by Director of Partner Services.
Responsible to: Director of Partner Services
- Must be a Christian, having a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. Must also agree with our statement of faith and conduct his/herself in a Christ-like manner.
- Must be accurate and efficient at data entry and typing.
- Must have basic math skills.
- Must understand the basics of computers with a strong aptitude to learning more, as required by duties.
- Must be able to work well as part of a team.
- Must be trustworthy and able to handle all work in a confidential manner.
- Ability to work as a team with the capacity to work with great effectiveness with other team members.
- Proficient in Windows, Microsoft
Standards of Performance
- Regular and prompt in work attendance.
- All work must be done in an efficient and timely manner with minimal supervision.
- All work must be done with a high degree of accuracy.
- Ability to grasp projects/situations and complete with minimal additional support.
- Must be able to share their workload and cooperate with others without constant supervision.
In day-to-day responsibilities, this position will carry out Bible League International’s core values which are:
- Prayer – Our relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Calling – God’s call into His work.
- Service – Serving God and others.
- Unity – Working together in unity.
- Integrity – In line with God’s Word in word and deed.
- Vision – A Christ-centered hope and perspective.
You will meet with your manager in alignment with our fiscal year to discuss accomplishments and priorities four times per fiscal year.
Bible League International offers employees a comprehensive benefits package including a generous 401k plan. As a part of our Statement of Faith BLI champions the training and professional of our employees. If you want to learn more about this exciting role or if you would like to apply, please visit our application site here.
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Bible League International is a nonprofit, non-denominational, faith-based organization. Pursuant to the Civil Rights Act Section 702, the Bible League has the right to hire only candidates who agree with Bible League’s Statement of Faith and profess Jesus Christ as their personal Lord and Savior.