This is not just a job opportunity, this is an opportunity to transform lives!
The Partner Services Representative is responsible and accountable for meeting the daily and monthly needs of the organization for gift processing, donor service, fulfillment, and data entry. Donor service includes regular phone contact along with electronic and e-mail communications to our partners. Timely fulfillment of all internal and external inquiries.
- Read, code, process, and batch donor gifts and handle data entry as needed using the Studio Enterprise database. This includes all types of donations.
- Ongoing telephone communication with donors and customers as needed and follow up work as required.
- On a daily basis retrieve gifts generated from the Studio Online database.
- Maintain accurate information in CustomQ database to sync with Studio Enterprise database.
- Charge credit card donations using the Segmented PC terminal and Studio Enterprise. This includes a daily credit card batch, web-generated batch and recurring transaction batch.
- Prepare batch processing of daily credit card gifts.
- Balance, close and handle the end of day process.
- Handle AQ2 daily closing process, which includes preparing, downloading and balancing batches from AQ2 environment into donor database.
- Archive AQ2 batches.
- Handle incoming and outgoing calls to our partners, in a kind manner providing the holistic Bible League message. Assisting them with questions and prayer requests.
- To process gifts from and follow-up for the major & middle donor teams.
- Answer partners and customer’s inquiries via phone, e-mail, and mail. Have great writing and talking skills to engage the partner and customer to be able to portray the mission of Bible League.
- Run the daily EFT process.
- Oversees the handling of return mail, including organizing the mail and updating the addresses.
- Handle and monitor note card inventory for planned giving birthdays, honorarium and memorials, prayer and thank you cards.
- Back up for receipt letter updates, label production, FlexMail envelope printer program and production program.
- Respond to and take appropriate action as needed to all relevant emails received from “info” site on the corporate web page. This includes, but is not limited to, those who want to cancel their giving, update email address, provide new expiration dates, etc.
- Back-up for Call KC Radio program and fulfillment.
- Process electronic telemarketing credit card files.
- Back-up when matches are close to being fulfilled, run daily report to make sure match does not become overfunded. When match is fulfilled, inactivate the designation code, and notify Development Services Coordinator.
- Support and assistance to the other Partner Services Representatives.
- Articulate effectively the vision, mission, identity, services and funding needs of Bible League International to our partners.
- Perform other duties as may be required by Director of Partner Services.
- Responsible to: Director of Partner Services
- Must be a Christian, having a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. Must also agree with our statement of faith and conduct his/herself in a Christ-like manner.
- Must be accurate and efficient at data entry and typing.
- Must have basic math skills.
- Must understand the basics of computers with a strong aptitude to learning more, as required by duties.
- Must be able to work well as part of a team.
- Must be trustworthy and able to handle all work in a confidential manner.
- Ability to work as a team with the capacity to work with great effectiveness with other team members.
- Proficient in Windows XP & Windows 7, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Internet.
Standards of Performance
- Regular and prompt in work attendance.
- All work must be done in an efficient and timely manner with minimal supervision.
- All work must be done with a high degree of accuracy.
- Ability to grasp projects/situations and complete with minimal additional support.
- Must be able to share their workload and cooperate with others without constant supervision.
In day-to-day responsibilities, this position will carry out Bible League International’s core values which are:
- We believe this ministry belongs to God.
- We believe the world needs a relationship with Jesus Christ, God’s Word, more than anything.
- We believe integrity is the foundation of all our decisions and actions.
- We believe we are accountable to God and people to steward wisely the resources God entrusts to us.
- We believe that building strong relationships with our colleagues, ministry partners, donors, and vendors is essential to the fulfillment of our ministry commitments.
- We believe that all our employees should be valued and respected.
- We believe that all our employees should be encouraged in their faith-walk and professional growth and development.
- We believe that innovation and adaptability are essential for efficient and effective ministry.
Performance appraisal will be conducted at 90 days and six months and 12 months then annually thereafter by their manager.
Bible League International offers employees a comprehensive benefits package including a generous 401k plan. As a part of our Statement of Faith BLI champions the training and professional of our employees. If you want to learn more about this exciting role or if you would like to apply, please visit our application site here.
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Bible League International is a nonprofit, non-denominational, faith-based organization. Pursuant to the Civil Rights Act Section 702, the Bible League has the right to hire only candidates who agree with Bible League’s Statement of Faith and profess Jesus Christ as their personal Lord and Savior.