This is not just a job opportunity, this is an opportunity to transform lives!
The purpose of this position is to provide confidential and proactive administrative, team, and communication coordination and support to the executive leadership of BLI’s Scripture Engagement Team. Responsibilities will be varied in scope and include travel planning, expense reporting, meeting coordination, agenda preparation, minute preparation requirements, and other administrative and logistical support.
Bible League International serves the under-resourced Church with Bibles and training to transform lives worldwide through God’s Word! Our team is excited about God’s calling on our ministry and serves Him in His mission for the world, with commitment and joy. We hope you will consider His leading in using your God-given gifts and abilities to help fulfill the Great Commission in serving at Bible League International! For more information, visit https://www.bibleleague.org/. Also take a moment and view our careers video to learn more about our culture through our staff at Bible League.
- Coordinate the scheduling, communication, and logistics of leadership team meetings and special events hosted by Scripture Engagement.
- Take and manage the storage of meeting minutes as requested by the Scripture Engagement executive leadership.
- Coordinate domestic and international travel for the Scripture Engagement executive leadership team, including adherence to the corporate travel policy.
- Coordinate the expense reporting for the Scripture Engagement executive team as necessary.
- Conduct and provide ministry research on behalf of the Scripture engagement leadership team. Also conduct data input into relevant data research tools useful to BLI’s ministry efforts.
- Coordinate the annual budget preparation process for Scripture engagement.
- Coordinate the preparation and delivery of budget-to-actual financial reports monthly to each department head in Scripture engagement.
- Coordinate mailing/shipping for the Scripture Engagement leadership as requested.
- Organize and maintain the Scripture Engagement Library.
- Facilitate the regular review of Scripture Engagement philosophies and other policy documents by organizing the review scheduling, routing, collection/retention of feedback, and final editing:
- Review, organize, file and archive Scripture Engagement documents.
- Assist in the coordination and preparation of new staff orientation for Scripture Engagement as necessary.
- Occasional travel may be required not to exceed 5% of work time..
- Perform other duties as requested by the Scripture Engagement executive leadership.
Responsible to: Executive Vice President of Scripture Engagement
Also Supports: Senior Vice President of Scripture Engagement
Additional Working Relationships: All Scripture Engagement Staff, global partners, and Senior Administrative Assistants across the organization
- Must be a Christian, having a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. Must also agree with our statement of faith and conduct his/herself in a Christ-like manner.
- High school diploma required, Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Possess a minimum of 4 years work experience supporting senior management in an administrative support or project management role.
- Must be able to handle all matters with a high degree of maturity and confidentiality.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, maintain detailed and accurate records and prepare clear and concise written reports.
- Ability to gather and analyze data and prepare reports and recommendations.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Ability to capture meeting minutes with accuracy.
- Strong proficiency in English language usage, grammar, and punctuation.
- A positive and servant-heart attitude, with ability to establish and maintain good working relationships internally and externally.
- Must be capable of making routine decisions in the absence of the Scripture Engagement executive leadership.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish a plus.
Standards of Performance
- Comply with established organizational rules and policies.
- Perform duties efficiently and responsibly.
- Utilize time for maximum effectiveness and productivity.
- Demonstrate consistent attitude of cooperation.
In day-to-day responsibilities, this position will carry out Bible League International’s core values which are:
- Prayer – Our relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Calling – God’s call into His work.
- Service – Serving God and others.
- Unity – Working together in unity.
- Integrity – In line with God’s Word in word and deed.
- Vision – A Christ-centered hope and perspective.
You will meet with your manager in alignment with our fiscal year to discuss accomplishments and priorities four times per fiscal year.
Bible League International offers employees a comprehensive benefits package including a generous 401k plan. As a part of our Statement of Faith BLI champions the training and professional development of our employees. We are also Public Service Loan Forgiveness qualifying public service employer. If you want to learn more about this exciting role or if you would like to apply, please visit our application site here.
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status. We embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion because we feel it enriches us as an organization and reflects God’s love. Bible League International is a nonprofit, non-denominational, faith-based organization. Pursuant to the Civil Rights Act Section 702, the Bible League has the right to hire only candidates who agree with Bible League’s Statement of Faith and profess Jesus Christ as their personal Lord and Savior.