This is not just a job opportunity, this is an opportunity to transform lives!
As a member of the software development team, this position is focused on supporting our Microsoft SQL environment for various applications, with concentration on the CRM. The SQL Developer is primarily responsible for developing and supporting SQL objects and creating/maintaining reports. Additionally, this person will be motivated to optimize existing processes and research/implement business intelligence.
- Develop, implement, troubleshoot, and maintain complex T-SQL queries and stored procedures.
- Ability to export, import, and transform data from SQL to other formats such as delimited raw/text file, Excel, and XML.
- Support and develop SQL integrations between various applications (CRM, AQ2, P2I, and Dynamics GP).
- Organize and maintain a library of reports and SQL objects.
- Along with providing support and enhancements for existing reports, develop new reports as needed.
- Develop new processes and optimize existing processes and integrations, automating wherever appropriate.
- Gain a deep level of understanding of the CRM at a database level and add custom tables as required.
- Research and implement business intelligence and analytics functionality.
- Create and maintain documentation.
- Perform projects and tasks as directed by the Applications Development Manager.
Responsible to: Sr. Director of Operations Systems Analysis
- IT team members
- CRM team members
- Web developer
- Other project members as appropriate
- Must be a Christian, having a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. Must also agree with our statement of faith and conduct his/herself in a Christ-like manner.
- 3 years’ experience as a SQL developer utilizing Microsoft SQL Server 2012 (or higher). Must have the ability to build tables and complex views, write complex T-SQL, write stored procedures, and setup proper indexing and relationships. Computer science degree or Microsoft SQL certification is a plus.
- 2 years’ experience utilizing SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- 2 years’ experience using Report Builder (3.0 or higher).
- 2 years’ experience using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
- Experience with the items listed below is desirable, but not required:
a. Donor Database or CRM experience
c. Microsoft Business Intelligence tools (PowerBI, Dashboard Designer, etc)
d. Microsoft Excel and Access
- Skilled at gathering requirements and translate them into solutions.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to establish and maintain cooperative and effective working relationships.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
Bible League International offers employees a comprehensive benefits package including a generous 401k plan. As a part of our Statement of Faith BLI champions the training and professional of our employees. If you want to learn more about this exciting role or if you would like to apply, please visit our application site here.
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Bible League International is a nonprofit, non-denominational, faith-based organization. Pursuant to the Civil Rights Act Section 702, the Bible League has the right to hire only candidates who agree with Bible League’s Statement of Faith and profess Jesus Christ as their personal Lord and Savior.