Statement of Faith
Bible League International offices and staff worldwide adhere to this statement of faith, established by the National Association of Evangelicals.
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful people, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
We believe this ministry belongs to God.
We depend on God for the success of this ministry and are submissive to His will. We “work as though it’s up to us and pray as though it’s up to God.”
We believe the world needs a relationship with Jesus Christ more than anything else.
Because sin is the root of all humanity’s problems, this need must be addressed before all others. Permanent, meaningful change must come from within, and only God’s Word and the Holy Spirit makes that possible.
We believe integrity is the foundation of all our decisions and actions.
We will be truthful in the statistics we report, the stories we tell, and the impression we leave with our partners.
We believe we are accountable to God and people to steward wisely the resources God entrusts to us.
God has called us to be good stewards of His resources, to be efficient and effective in whatever we do. We invite examination of our fulfillment of this calling by providing appropriate financial and ministry reports.
We believe that building strong relationships with our colleagues, ministry partners, donors, and vendors is essential to the fulfillment of our ministry commitments.
We value our donors and partners by reporting back to them, involving them in ministry work, and making ourselves available to them. We value our recipient partners by adapting materials and methods according to their needs.
We believe that all our employees should be valued and respected.
We expect all employees to be believers in Christ and to have a commitment to Bible League International’s ministry.
We believe that all our employees should be encouraged in their faith-walk and professional growth and development.
We have a culture where prayerful leadership is demonstrated. Employees participate in corporate prayer time and are encouraged to pray with and support each other. We provide each worker with the necessary training and the proper tools for the tasks required. We also work to establish an atmosphere of mutual encouragement, development, and service.
We believe that innovation and adaptability are essential for efficient and effective ministry.
We are receptive to change in all areas of ministry, and we encourage new ideas that will help us accomplish our mission efficiently and effectively.